Tofranil (Imipramine Hydrochloride)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed May 03 2023)
Is Your Tofranil Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Tofranil Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Tofranil (Imipramine Hydrochloride) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed depression medications prescribed on a national level including Cymbalta, Zoloft, Viibryd, Pristiq, Trintellix, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Price Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price. If your Tofranil cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Tofranil Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Both individuals and families earning less than $200,000 per year may qualify for Prescription Hope. If our advocates cannot obtain your Tofranil medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track, and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Tofranil Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Tofranil coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have, Prescription Hope is a medication access service that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Tofranil If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Tofranil medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Tofranil: Prescribed To Treat Depression
Tofranil is mainly used to treat episodes of depression that have not been relieved by the use of other medicines. It can also be used to treat other social and anxiety disorders.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Tofranil if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You should not take this medication if you have had a heart attack recently or have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
- Take Tofranil exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor. Notify your doctor if symptoms persist or if they become worse.
- Do not stop taking this medication suddenly. Your doctor may gradually lower your dose to help you stop taking it.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Tofranil, as it may cause severe adverse side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- The most common side effects of Tofranil may include lack of coordination, nausea, dry mouth, constipation, vomiting, diarrhea, vision changes, ringing in ears, swelling of the breast, and decreased sex drive.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, as this medication may cause harm to an unborn baby.
- Do not breastfeed while taking Tofranil, as it may pass through breastmilk.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to ensure this medicine is right for you.
- Let your doctor know about other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions can occur, causing adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there a Tofranil generic available?
- A generic version of Tofranil is available in the United States under the name of imipramine. Do not purchase generic medications from fraudulent online pharmacies, as the medications may be harmful. If you are struggling to afford the Tofranil generic, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more information about Tofranil and for more medical advice, consult your healthcare provider.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Tofranil for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Tofranil at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.