Trintellix Coupon (Vortioxetine) – Cost Comparison & Patient Assistance
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Fri Apr 28 2023)
Is Your Trintellix Medication Too Expensive? Start Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Trintellix Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Trintellix (Vortioxetine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed depression medications prescribed on a national level including Cymbalta, Zoloft, Viibryd, Pristiq, Tofranil, and many more. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Trintellix Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Trintellix Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Trintellix medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Trintellix Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Trintellix coupon card, savings card, or insurance policy. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Trintellix coupon, individuals looking for a Trintellix coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Trintellix If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Trintellix medication for an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent health insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Trintellix: Prescribed To Treat Major Depressive Disorder
Trintellix is a prescription medication that is used to treat Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). Trintellix can be used to treat depression that has not been relieved by the use of other medicines and depression caused by bipolar disorder. It can also be used to treat other social and anxiety disorders. Effectiveness is similar to other antidepressants. Trintellix is only recommended for people who have not improved sufficiently on two other antidepressants. This medication is typically taken by mouth.
Important Safety Information and Side Effects:
- Before taking Trintellix; tell your doctor if you have had liver problems, bleeding problems, have low sodium (salt) levels, bipolar disorder or manic depression, or have any other mental illnesses or medical conditions or if you are pregnant, nursing, or plan to become pregnant, or plan to nurse in the near future.
- Do not take Trintellix if you are also taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) or you are allergic to Vortioxetine or any of the other ingredients in the medication
- Trintellix may increase your risk of bleeding or bruising, especially if you take blood thinners or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID’s)
- Anti Depressants may increase suicidal thoughts or actions in young adults in the first few months of treatment
- If you have a family history of bipolar illness you may be at an increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions
- Do not start or stop taking Trintellix without talking to your healthcare provider. Suddenly stopping Trintellix could cause you to have side effects including headache, dizziness or feeling lightheaded, mood swings, stiff muscles, sudden outbursts of anger, or runny nose
- Stopping Trintellix when you take higher doses may cause you to have side effects including stiff muscles, headache, mood swings, dizziness or feeling lightheaded, sudden outbursts of anger, and runny nose. Sexual side effects may include lack of sex drive, difficulty becoming aroused, and difficulty achieving orgasm.
- Other side effects include; low sodium levels in the blood, trouble sleeping, abnormal bruising or bleeding, headaches, and serotonin syndrome, which includes high or low blood pressure, vomiting or diarrhea, sweating or fever, fast heartbeat, stiffness or tightness, and or muscle twitching
- Be sure to look into drug interactions if taking other medicines at the same time as different medicines may interact with Trintellix negatively. Always be sure to talk to your doctor before starting new medications.
Is there a generic Trintellix available?
- There is no generic version of Trintellix available in the United States, and we may not see one for a while due to patents. Unreputable online pharmacies may try to seel you a Trintellix generic. Avoid buying medications from these pharmacies as they are illegal and the medications may be harmful.
If you have any additional questions about your medication or are experiencing side effects, please contact your prescribing healthcare provider immediately.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Trintellix for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month.
To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to offer access to over 1,500 brand-name medications. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.
How much does Trintellix cost?
The average retail price of Trintellix costs around $500. However, qualifying patients can get their Trintellix medication for a set service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service with Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Are their coupons available for Trintellix?
Yes, there are Trintellix coupons available, but even with a medication coupon, you can still pay over $400 for the medication.
Will health insurance help cover the cost of Trintellix?
Trintellix health insurance coverage will depend on the type of plan you are enrolled in. You can call your health insurance provider to find out if they will help cover the cost of your medication. Even if you have insurance you may still be able to save on your Trintellix medication with the help of Prescription Hope.
Is there a Trintellix patient assistance program available?
Yes, there is a Trintellix patient assistance program available through the manufacturer. However, the programs can often be difficult to apply for on your own. Prescription Hope can streamline the application process for you, saving you time, money, and frustration.