Cymbalta (Duloxetine Hcl)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed May 03 2023)
Is Your Cymbalta Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Cymbalta Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Cymbalta medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed depression medications prescribed on a national level including Trintellix, Zoloft, Viibryd, Pristiq, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cymbalta Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price. If your Cymbalta cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Cymbalta Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Both individuals and families earning less than $200,000 per year may qualify for Prescription Hope. If our advocates cannot obtain your Cymbalta medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Cymbalta Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Cymbalta coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Cymbalta coupon, individuals searching for a Cymbalta coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Cymbalta If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Cymbalta medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Cymbalta: Prescribed To Treat Depression
Cymbalta is mainly used to treat episodes of depression that have not been relieved by the use of other medicines and depression caused by bipolar disorder. It can also be used to treat other social and anxiety disorders.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Young patients may have thoughts about suicide after initially starting antidepressant medications.
- Do not take Cymbalta if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take Cymbalta if you have taken an MAO inhibitor within the last two weeks.
- This medication may cause side effects in a newborn if it is taken during the third trimester. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant to discuss the risk and benefits.
- You should not breastfeed while taking this medication as it may pass through breastmilk.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Cymbalta affects you.
- The most common side effects may include dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, constipation, decreased appetite, weight loss, and increased sweating.
- Notify your doctor if you begin to have serious side effects such as a severe skin reaction, manic episodes, seizures, vision changes, or urination problems.
- Seek immediate medical help if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Certain medications may interact with Cymbalta causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications and vitamins.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have or had liver or kidney problems, epilepsy, a bleeding disorder, high blood pressure, diabetes, urination problems, bipolar disorder, or glaucoma.
Is there a Cymbalta generic available?
- A generic version of Cymbalta has been approved and it is available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell you an illegal Cymbalta generic which may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more information about Cymbalta and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Cymbalta for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Cymbalta at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.