Abilify Coupon (Aripiprazole)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed May 03 2023)
Is Your Abilify Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Abilify Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Abilify (Aripiprazole) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Price Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Abilify Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Abilify Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Abilify coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Abilify coupon, individuals searching for an Abilify coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Abilify If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Abilify medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Abilify: Used To Treat Bipolar Disorder Or Schizophrenia
Many people suffer from Bipolar disorder or schizophrenia which can be caused by many things, including exposure to viruses or malnutrition before birth, stress, hormone fluctuations, and brain chemistry. Abilify is a prescription medication for adults and adolescents to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Abilify can cause serious side effects which may include stroke in those that are elderly, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, uncontrolled body movements, metabolism problems, unusual urges, decreased blood pressure, low white blood cell count, seizures, difficulty swallowing, and problems with controlling body temperature.
- The most common side effects may include nausea, vomiting, constipation, headache, blurred vision, upper respiratory illness, dizziness, anxiety, insomnia, restlessness, and inner sense of restlessness or need to move (akathisia).
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Abilify affects you.
- It is not known if Abilify will cause harm to an unborn baby. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- Do not breastfeed while taking Abilify, as it can pass through breastmilk.
- Do not take Abilify if you are allergic to aripiprazole or any other ingredients.
- Certain medication may affect the way Abilify work and vice versa. Serious side effects can also occur due to drug interactions. Let your doctor know about all other medications you are taking. Do not stop or start different medications without first consulting your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to make sure Abilify is safe for you to take.
- If you have an allergic reaction or worsening side effects, then call your doctor and get medical help right away.
Is there an Abilify generic available?
- There is a generic version of Abilify currently available in the United States. Do not purchase this generic medication from fraudulent online pharmacies, as the medication may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the Abilify generic, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more information about Abilify and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Abilify for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Abilify at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.