Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Jul 27 2023)
Is Your Cimzia Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Cost Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Cimzia Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Cimzia at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed arthritis medications prescribed on a national level including Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cimzia Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For My Cimzia Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Cimzia medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We will then place refills ahead of time so that you receive your medication on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Cimzia Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Cimzia coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Cimzia Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Cimzia coupon, individuals looking for a Cimzia coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Cimzia If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Cimzia medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Cimzia: Prescribed To Treat Crohn’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, And Ankylosing Spondylitis
Cimzia is a prescription medication that is injected under the skin and works to prevent inflammation that may result from an overactive immune system. In technical terms, it is a PEGylated TNF (tumor necrosis factor) blocker and the first and only PEGylated biologic treatment for moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and Crohn’s disease.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- You should not start a biologic treatment, such as Cimzia if you have an infection or have received a live vaccine recently.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions when it comes to injecting yourself.
- Cimzia may decrease your immune system’s ability to fight infection putting you at a greater risk of developing an infection such as TB.
- Your chances of getting certain types of cancers may increase while on Cimzia.
- Serious side effects may include heart failure, allergic reactions, hepatitis B virus reactivation, new or worsening nervous system problems, and blood problems.
- The most common side effects of Cimzia include upper respiratory infections (flu, cold), rash, and urinary tract infections.
- Before taking Cimzia, talk to your doctor about past and present medical conditions, as some condition may make Cimiza unsafe. These conditions may include heart problems, infection, lymphoma, or seizures.
- Cimzia contains certolizumab pegol and other ingredients. Do not take the medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- It is not known if Cimzia will harm an unborn child. Talk to your doctor and decide together if you will continue taking Cimzia if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- It is not known if Cimzia will pass through breastmilk. Talk to your doctor about what alternatives there are to feeding your child.
- To prevent yourself from being at risk of having severe adverse side effects, let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including vitamins and over-the-counter medications.
If you begin experiencing a severe allergic reaction or continue to have worsening side effects, call your doctor immediately and seek medical attention.
Is there a Cimzia generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Cimzia available in the United States, but one may be approved in the next 4-5 years. Avoid purchasing a Cimzia generic form fraudulent online pharmacies, as the medication is an illegal counterfeit. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information regarding Cimzia and to find out how it may impact you, consult your physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Cimzia for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month through our medication access service. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Cimzia at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.