Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Stelara Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Stelara Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Stelara (Ustekinumab) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level including Cosentyx, Tremfya, Otezla, Taltz, Siliq, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Stelara Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacies to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Stelara Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Stelara medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Stelara Copay Card, Stelara Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Stelara copay card, generic, coupon program, or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Stelara If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Stelara medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable cost.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Stelara: Prescribed To Treat Psoriasis, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, And Psoriatic Arthritis
Stelara is a prescription medication that is used to treat adults with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, adults and children 6 years or older with moderate or severe plaque psoriasis, and adults with active psoriatic arthritis. Stelara is an injectable medication that works by blocking 2 kinds of proteins that are believed to cause plaque psoriasis.
Stelara is either given by the doctor or by yourself after proper training at weeks 0, 4, and every 12 weeks after that.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Stelara has an impact on the immune system so you may be at a greater risk of infections. Your doctor should check to make sure you are not at risk for tuberculosis TB before starting Stelara and should monitor you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during treatment.
- Due to the impact Stelara has on the immune system, it may increase your risk of having certain types of cancers.
- Cases of lung inflammation have been reported in some of those who were being treated with Stelara.
- This medication may increase your risk of reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome (RPLS), which is a rare condition that can affect your brain. Notify your doctor right away if you have medical problems that may include headaches, seizures, confusion, and vision problems.
- Patients taking Stelara should not receive live vaccines during treatment, one year before starting Stelara, and one year after treatment.
- Common side effects of Stelara may include but are not limited to nasal congestion, sore throat, and runny nose, upper respiratory infections, fever, headache, tiredness, itching, nausea and vomiting, redness at the injection site, vaginal yeast infections, urinary tract infections, sinus infection, stomach pain, diarrhea, and joint pain,
- Prior to taking Stelara, talk to your doctor about all past and present medical conditions including any infections or past cancers.
- Do not take Stelara if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about what the ingredients are.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Stelara may cause harm to an unborn child.
- Stelara may pass through breastmilk, so talk to your doctor about what other options you have if you are on Stelara.
- Before receiving treatment from Stelara, let your doctor know about all medications you are taking or if you start taking new medications. Drug interactions may cause adverse side effects or may impact the effectiveness of Stelara or other medications.
- Call your doctor right away and seek medical attention if you begin having a severe allergic reaction after taking Stelara, or if you are experiencing prolonged side effects.
Is there a Stelara generic available?
- There is currently no Stelara generic available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell you an illegal generic version of Stelara. This medication may be harmful if taken. Only purchase medications from verified, reputable pharmacies.
For more information about Stelara and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
Through our revolutionary program, Prescription Hope can obtain Stelara discounted for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain your prescription medications, our highly-trained team works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs every day to obtain all your prescriptions at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.