Livalo Coupons and Patient Assistance
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Livalo Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Livalo (Pitavastatin) medication at an affordable cost?
Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Livalo Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Livalo medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Livalo Coupon Card Or Insurance Product?
Are you looking for Livalo coupon? Prescription Hope is not a Livalo coupon card or an insurance policy. Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, offering access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. Although Prescription Hope is not a Livalo coupon, individuals looking for a Livalo coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Livalo If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Livalo medication at an affordable cost. In addition, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Livalo: Prescribed To Treat High Cholesterol
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience an allergic reaction.
- Serious problems could occur in individuals who have kidney disease or liver disease.
- The most common side effects are back and muscle pain, pain in the leg or arms, constipation, or diarrhea.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the ingredients in Livalo. Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take Livalo if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or may become pregnant. This medication may cause harm to a child.
- Before taking Livalo, talk to your doctor about all other medications you are taking. Medications such as cyclosporine or gemfibrozil may cause adverse side effects or may impact the effectiveness of Livalo.
- Medications like Livalo may cause an increase in blood sugar levels.
- Take Livalo exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor. Do not break or chew the pill.
- Before taking Livalo, talk to your doctor about your medical history to ensure it is safe for you to take.
Is there a Livalo generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Livalo or equivalent available in the United States. Avoid purchasing from fraudulent online pharmacies that claim to have a Livalo generic. This medication is illegal and may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information about Livalo and to determine if it is right for you, consult your healthcare provider.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to offer access to over 1,500 brand-name medications. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.