Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Apr 26 2023)
Is Your Cycloset Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Cycloset!
Are you looking for a place to get your Cycloset (Bromocriptine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* of Cycloset:
30 tablets: $175/month
Prescription Hope Price for Cycloset:
30 day supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Cycloset Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Cycloset medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We will then place refills ahead of time so that you receive your medication on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Cycloset Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Cycloset coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Cycloset Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Cycloset coupon, individuals looking for a Cycloset coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Cycloset If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Cycloset medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Cycloset: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes
Cycloset is a prescription medication that is taken once a day and is used with diet and exercise to lower blood sugar levels in adults with type 2 diabetes.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Cycloset if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cycloset is not for people with type 1 diabetes and should not be used to treat diabetic ketoacidosis.
- It is not known if this medication is safe and effective for children.
- Women that have recently given birth (postpartum) should not take Cycloset, as it may cause problems such as high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, seizures, and psychosis.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. It is not known if this medication will cause harm to an unborn baby.
- Do not take this medication if you are breastfeeding. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child if you are already taking Cycloset.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- Serious side effects can occur, such as low blood pressure. Stand up slowly if you are moving from a sitting or lying position.
- This medication may cause uncontrollable or compulsive behaviors such as urges to gamble, increased sexual urges, or binge eating.
- The most common side effects of Cycloset may include Nausea, headache, dizziness, vomiting, and lightheadedness.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions, including if you have low blood pressure, migraine headaches, psychotic disorder, or have ever fainted.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions are possible, leading to adverse reactions.
Is there a Cycloset generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Cycloset currently available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Cycloset generic, which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive further information about Cycloset and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Cycloset for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Cycloset at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.