Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Arixtra Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Arixtra Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Arixtra (Fondaparinux) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Arixtra Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Arixtra Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Arixtra coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Arixtra coupon, individuals looking for an Arixtra coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Arixtra If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Arixtra medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Arixtra: Prescribed To Prevent Blood Clotting
Arixtra (Fondaparinux) is used after knee, hip, or abdominal surgeries to prevent blood clotting. It is also used to treat existing blood clots in the lungs or in the veins.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Arixtra may cause you to bleed more easily.
- Do not use this medication if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- You should not use Arixtra if you have uncontrolled bleeding, an infection in the lining of your heart, severe kidney disease, or low levels of platelets in your blood.
- If you undergo a spinal tap while on this medication, you may be at a severe risk of having a blood clot around your spinal cord.
- Arixtra may cause harm to an unborn or nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, have plans to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Use Arixtra exactly as it is prescribed, usually injected under the skin every day until your condition improves.
- The most common side effects may include bleeding, bruising, sleep problems, rash, blister, dizziness, or injection site reactions.
- Call your doctor if you begin to have signs of a serious side effect such as low potassium levels, low red blood cells, unusual bleeding, or dark urine.
- Seek immediate medical help if you begin to have an allergic reaction.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have or have had bleeding disorders, stroke, eye problems from diabetes, high blood pressure, or liver or kidney problems.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications and vitamins.
Is there an Arixtra generic available?
- A generic version of Arixtra is available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell you an illegal version of an Arixtra generic which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
For more information regarding Arixtra and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Arixtra for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Arixtra at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.