Zubsolv Coupon (Buprenorphine; Naloxone)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Jan 18 2023)
Is Your Zubsolv (Buprenorphine/Naloxone) Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Zubsolv Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Zubsolv medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed opioid dependence medications prescribed on a national level including Zubsolv, Suboxone, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Zubsolv Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Zubsolv Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Zubsolv medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Zubsolv Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Zubsolv coupon card or insurance policy. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Zubsolv coupon, individuals looking for a Zubsolv coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Zubsolv If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Zubsolv medication at an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Zubsolv: Prescribed As Part Of An Overall Treatment To Opioid Dependence
National Institute on Drug Abuse estimates nearly one in four Americans who use heroin or another opioid become addicted. For those who want to leave opioid abuse behind, Zubsolv (buprenorphine/naloxone) is prescribed as part of a larger treatment plan, which includes counseling and psychological support. When successful, Zubsolv can help reduce the chances of returning to opioid abuse.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Don’t take Zubsolv if you are allergic to buprenorphine or naloxone as serious negative side effects, including anaphylactic shock, could occur
- Zubsolv could cause serious and life-threatening breathing problems. You should call your healthcare provider right away or get emergency help if you feel faint, dizzy, or have blurred vision or slowed breathing
- Zubsolv contains an ingredient called buprenorphine, an opioid that can cause physical dependence with ongoing use. Physical dependence is not the same as addiction. Talk to your healthcare provider more about the difference between physical dependence and addiction if you have questions
- Do not inject Zubsolv
- Be sure to tell your healthcare provider about your medical history and any other medications you are taking including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements prior to being prescribed Zubsolv
- Be sure to tell your healthcare provider if you are breastfeeding or plan on breastfeeding in the near future. Zubsolv can pass through your breast milk and harm your baby
- Zubsolv is a controlled substance (CIII) because it contains buprenorphine, which can be a target for people who abuse prescription medications or take street drugs. Always keep your medication in a safe place, and never give your medication to any other individual.
Is there a Zubsolv generic available?
- There is no currently no generic version of Zubsolv available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Zubsolv generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit that may be harmful. Consult your doctor for advice before purchasing your prescription medications.
For more questions about Zubsolv (Buprenorphine/Naloxone), including treatment options and side effects, please consult a physician.
Because we are the fastest-growing pharmacy program in the United States, Prescription Hope can obtain Zubsolv for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain your prescriptions, our team works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs every day to obtain all your prescriptions at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.