Xigduo XR (Dapagliflozin and Metformin)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Apr 25 2023)
Is Your Xigduo XR Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Xigduo XR!
Are you looking for a place to get your Xigduo XR (Dapagliflozin and Metformin) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed diabetes medications prescribed on a national level including Toujeo, Lantus, NovoLog, Invokana, and many more for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Xigduo XR Price Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify To Get My Xigduo XR Medication Through Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works for thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication.
Both individuals and families earning less than $200,000 per year may qualify for Prescription Hope. If our advocates cannot obtain Xigduo XR for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once your application is approved, the first shipment of prescription medication typically arrives within 2 to 4 weeks, with refills
coming on a regular schedule. Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope a Xigduo XR Coupon, or Insurance Plan?
Prescription Hope is not a Xigduo XR coupon or insurance policy. This is also not a Xigduo XR generic. Instead, Prescription Hope obtains your brand-name medicines directly from the U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs.
Furthermore, there are no application fees or hidden charges for Prescription Hope. In the event Prescription Hope cannot obtain a prescription medication, there will never be a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Could Prescription Hope Obtain My Other Prescription Medications As Well?
for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through our medication access service, Prescription Hope can obtain any of your prescription medications on our medication list. The top-100 prescribed medications in the United States are accessible on our medication list. Although we do not cover generic medications, if you are prescribed a generic you cannot afford we encourage you to still apply as we may be able to get the brand name equivalent.
If we cannot help you obtain a medication, we will not charge you for that prescription medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication. Apply with Prescription Hope now, and start living a better life with affordable prescription medication.
Can I still Use Prescription Hope For Xigduo XR If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Prescription Hope can work with many insurance plans as a value-added program, filling the coverage gap individuals may fall into. Because our program is not an insurance plan, there are no copays, deductibles, or medication tiers for you affordable prescription medications. When you use Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month per medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
As a trusted partner for insurance organizations, Prescription Hope can help insured individuals maintain their policies by obtaining their prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication. Contact us today to learn more about how we help insured patients obtain prescription medications.
Xigduo XR: Prescribed To Help Those With Type 2 Diabetes mellitus
Xigduo XR is one of many common medications prescribed to adults with type 2 diabetes. The Centers for Disease Control estimates as many as 29 million Americans struggle with the disease, making Xigduo XR a life-saving medication. When prescribed by a doctor as part of an overall treatment plan, individuals can take better control of their overall health. Xigduo XR can also reduce the risk of hospitalization for heart failure in adults.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Xigduo XR contains dapagliflozin, metformin, and other ingredients. Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You should not take this medication if you have serious kidney problems.
- This medication should be used in combination with proper diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults.
- Xigduo XR can cause lactic acidosis which is a serious condition that requires medical attention. Talk to your doctor to discuss the signs and symptoms of this.
- Other serious side effects can occur which may include dehydration, ketoacidosis, kidney problems, urinary tract infections, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), infections around the genitals that may include swelling of the penis, and bladder cancer.
- Low blood sugar is more likely to occur with the use of other glucose-lowering medications, such as sulfonylureas or insulin. Follow your doctor’s instructions for treating symptoms of low blood sugar.
- The most common side effects may include yeast infections of the vagina or penis, stuffy or runny nose and sore throat, diarrhea, headache, nausea, and vomiting.
- Xigduo XR may cause harm to an unborn child. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- It is not known if this medication will pass through breast milk and cause harm to a nursing child. Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding.
- Xigduo XR may need to be stopped if you are going to get an injection of dye or contrast agents for an x-ray procedure.
- Before taking Xigduo XR, talk to your doctor about your medical history, including problems with your kidneys, liver, bladder, heart, or pancreas.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as some may interact with Xigduo XR, causing a serious adverse reaction.
- Call your doctor and seek medical treatment if you begin to experience an allergic reaction or worsening side effects.
Is there a Xigduo XR generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Xigduo XR currently available in the United States. Please note: fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Xigduo XR generic but the medication is illegal and may be harmful. Ask your healthcare provider for advice before purchasing your medications.
For more questions about Xigduo XR including other treatment options and possible side effects, please consult a physician.
Those prescribed Xigduo XR may be able to access prescription medication with the help of Prescription Hope. As the nation’s fastest-growing pharmacy program, Prescription Hope can obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications from over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication. Apply today, and begin obtaining your prescription medications at an affordable price through Prescription Hope. The manufacturer of this medication offers a drug savings card that you may be eligible for. Visit xigduoxr.com for more information.