Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Xeloda Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Xeloda Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Xeloda (Capecitabine) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Xeloda Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Xeloda Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Xeloda Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Xeloda coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Xeloda Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Xeloda coupon, individuals looking for a Xeloda coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Xeloda If I Have Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Xeloda medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication. Below is a price comparison chart for some of our most popular medications.
Xeloda: Prescribed To Treat Different Cancers
Xeloda is a medicine that targets proteins in cancer cells and stops the cancer cells from growing. This medication is used to treat some advanced breast cancers and can also be used to treat colon or rectal cancer. Xeloda comes in pill form and should be taken exactly how it is prescribed by your doctor, as the dose is based on your specific condition. It is typically taken within 30 minutes after a meal. The pill comes in two different sizes so talk to your doctor about which one is best for you.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not crush or chew the pill.
- If you miss a dose, do not try to make up for that dose. Just resume back to your normal scheduled time.
- The most common side effects of Xeloda may include diarrhea, low blood counts, hand-foot syndrome, increased liver enzymes, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, rash, and abdominal pain.
- The less common side effects may include poor appetite, low platelet count, mouth sores, fever, swelling of ankles, eye irritation, constipation, joint pain, headache, numbness of hands and feet.
- Talk to your doctor about self-care tips to help you avoid experiencing more severe side effects.
- Before taking Xeloda, talk to your doctor about your medical history to ensure you are not at a greater risk of developing any other medical conditions.
- There has been a Xeloda generic approved by the FDA under the name capecitabine tablet. Keep in mind, fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Xeloda generic, but it is an illegal counterfeit. Only buy your medications from reputable pharmacies. If you are having trouble affording the Xeloda generic, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.