Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Jul 27 2023)
Is Your Orencia Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Orencia Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Orencia (Abatacept) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed rheumatoid arthritis medications prescribed on a national level including Humira, Simponi, Xeljanz, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Orencia Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out a form today!
Do I Qualify For My Orencia Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Orencia medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We will then place refills ahead of time so that you receive your medication on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Orencia Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Orencia discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not an Orencia Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Orencia If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Orencia medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Orencia: Prescribed To Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
Orencia is a medication that works on the immune system and is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. This medication can prevent farther damage to bones and joints allowing patients to perform daily functions. Orencia is available in two forms, as intravenous (IV) infusions, and as subcutaneous (SC) injections. Work with your rheumatologist to determine the right treatment plan for you or your child.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not use Orencia if you are taking TNF-blockers (tumor necrosis factor).
- Do not receive treatment with Orencia if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Allergic reactions may include hives, swollen face, and trouble breathing. If you are experiencing any of these signs and symptoms, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- It is not known if this medication will cause harm to an unborn baby. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- It is not known if Orencia will cause harm to a nursing child. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child.
- Let your doctor know if you have hepatitis B. Orencia may cause hepatitis B to be an active infection.
- This medication may put you at a greater risk for infections or for infections becoming worse.
- Do not receive a live vaccine during treatment or for at least 3 months after the last dose.
- Some patients using Orencia have reported certain kinds of cancers.
- You may experience breathing problems during treatment if you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- The most common side effects may include headache, upper respiratory tract infection, sore throat, and nausea.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, especially if you take other biologic medications. Certain drug interactions may cause severe adverse side effects.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions including if you have any kind of infection, COPD, or diabetes.
Is there an Orencia generic available?
- A generic version of Orencia is not yet available, as biologic medications, by law, cannot have generics. Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell you an illegal Orencia generic which may be harmful. Ask your healthcare provider for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information about Orencia and to determine if it is right for you, consult your doctor.
Prescription Hope can obtain an Orencia discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Orencia at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.