Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Apr 25 2023)
Is Your Onglyza Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Onglyza!
Are you looking for a place to get your Onglyza (Saxagliptin) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Onglyza Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Onglyza Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Onglyza medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Onglyza Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Onglyza coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Onglyza Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Onglyza coupon, individuals looking for an Onglyza coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Onglyza If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Onglyza medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Onglyza: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes
Onglyza is a prescription medication used along with diet and exercise to treat adults with type 2 diabetes. This medication works by reducing the amount of glucose released by the liver and increasing the amount of insulin produced after meals.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Onglyza if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Onglyza should not be used to treat type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA).
- Serious side effects can occur in patients taking this medication.
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), which is a life-threatening condition, can happen. Stop taking Onglyza right away if you begin to have severe pain in your abdomen.
- This medication may increase your risk of heart failure. Let your doctor know if you have had heart failure or problems with your kidneys before.
- When Onglyza is mixed with other diabetes medications it can lead to low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
- Some patients that take medications similar to Onglyza may have joint pain that can be severe.
- Some patients taking medications similar to Onglyza can develop a severe skin reaction called bullous pemphigoid that often requires treatment in the hospital.
- Peripheral edema (fluid retention) can become worse in patients when this medication is mixed with other prescription drugs.
- The most common side effects may include upper respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, and headache.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Talk to your doctor about any other medical conditions you have, including kidney problems.
- Let your doctor know about other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
Is there an Onglyza generic available?
- A generic version of Onglyza is not currently available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Onglyza generic, which might be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription drugs.
To receive farther information about Onglyza and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Onglyza for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Onglyza at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.