Lovenox (Enoxaparin Sodium)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Lovenox Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Lovenox Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Lovenox (Enoxaparin Sodium) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Lovenox Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Lovenox Medication With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Lovenox Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Lovenox discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Lovenox Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Lovenox If I Have Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Lovenox medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Lovenox: Prescribed To Individuals To Prevent Blood ClottingLovenox is used after knee, hip, or abdominal surgeries to prevent blood clotting. It can also be used to treat existing blood clots in the lungs or in the veins. It is an injectable medication, usually given every day the condition improves. Be sure to rotate injection sites and avoid injecting into the muscle. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not use Lovenox if you are actively bleeding.
- Lovenox can cause a hematoma (form of a blood clot) in the spine if you have had a history of spinal puncture or spinal surgeries. This can lead to long-term or permanent paralysis.
- Patients using Lovenox need to be extremely careful and cautious if they have bleeding diathesis, uncontrolled arterial hypertension or a history of recent gastrointestinal ulceration, diabetic retinopathy, renal dysfunction, or hemorrhage.
- Regular tests should be done with patients on Lovenox including platelet count and stool occult blood tests.
- Lovenox should not be taken if you are allergic to enoxaparin, heparin, or benzyl alcohol.
- Lovenox may cause easy bleeding if you an infection of the lining of your heart, stomach or intestinal bleeding, or recent brain, spine, or eye surgery.
- The FDA has approved two generic versions of Lovenox under the name enoxaparin sodium injectable. Avoid purchasing generic medications from fraudulent online pharmacies. Only buy your medications from reputable, verified pharmacies. If you are having trouble affording the Lovenox generic, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.