Flovent HFA / Diskus Coupon – Cost Comparison and Saving Tips
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Fri Apr 14 2023)
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Flovent HFA / Diskus Inhaler Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Flovent HFA / Diskus Inhaler at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed Asthma medications prescribed on a national level including Asmanex, Dulera, Qvar, Xolair, Fasenra, Dexpak, ProAir HFA, Duoneb, Advair, Combivent Respimat, Ventolin HFA, Symbicort, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Flovent Price Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Flovent HFA / Diskus Inhaler Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Flovent medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Flovent Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Flovent coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Flovent Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Flovent coupon, individuals looking for a Flovent coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Flovent HFA / Diskus If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Flovent Inhaler medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Flovent Inhaler: Prescribed To Treat Asthma and COPD
Flovent Inhaler is a prescription inhaled corticosteroid medicine for the long-term treatment of asthma in people aged 4 years and older. The main ingredient found in Flovent is a synthetic corticosteroid called fluticasone propionate. Corticosteroid is a naturally occurring anti-inflammatory. The main function, if taken daily or as directed, of the Flovent Inhaler is to prevent symptoms before they occur by reducing inflammation. Flovent is not used to relieve sudden breathing problems and won’t replace a rescue inhaler.
Even if you are using Flovent Inhaler as directed, you should still have a rescue inhaler to relieve sudden breathing problems in case they occur.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not use Flovent Inhaler more often than you are prescribed
- Don’t stop using Flovent unless your healthcare provider tells you to
- Side effects include fungal infections in your mouth or throat (thrush). Rinsing your mouth with water without swallowing after using Flovent can help reduce your chance of getting thrush
- Additional side effects could include; weakened immune system (immunosuppression), reduced adrenal function, serious allergic reactions, weakness in bones (osteoporosis), upper respiratory tract infection, throat, nose, and/or sinus irritation, nausea, and vomiting
- Flovent Inhaler contains fluticasone propionate and other ingredients. Do not use this inhaler if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Individuals using Flovent should avoid exposure to others that are sick. Call your doctor if you have been exposed to someone that has chickenpox or measles.
- Use only the amount prescribed by your doctor. You should never use less or more than what is recommended. Do not change dosages or schedule of dosing without first consulting your doctor.
- Dosages may need to be changed by your doctor if there are any changes in other prescribed medications, if you have surgery, an illness, or an asthma attack while using Flovent.
- Do not stop taking Flovent suddenly as this could cause the condition to worsen.
- Reduced adrenal function. This can happen when you stop taking an oral corticosteroid (like Prednisone) and start taking a medication containing an inhaled corticosteroid (like Flovent).
- Weakened immune system and an increased chance of getting infections (immunosuppression). You should always avoid exposure to chickenpox and measles, and, if you are exposed, tell your doctor right away.
- Talk with your doctor about any other medications you are taking, as drug interactions can occur causing adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- It is recommended that you rinse your mouth out with water after using Flovent and pay careful attention to your dental hygiene. This will help in preventing cavities or any infections in the mouth.
For more information about Flovent and farther medical advice, consult your doctor.
Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program, which can obtain Flovent for the set price of $60.00 per month. Our patient advocates work directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain FDA-approved medications for a set price of $60.00 per month.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.