Breo Ellipta (Fluticasone / Vilanterol)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Fri Apr 14 2023)
Is Your Breo Ellipta Inhaler Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Breo Ellipta Inhaler Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Breo Ellipta Inhaler at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed Asthma medications prescribed on a national level including Asmanex, Dulera, Qvar, Xolair, Fasenra, Dexpak, ProAir HFA, Duoneb, Advair, Symbicort, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Breo Ellipta Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Breo Ellipta Inhaler Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Breo Ellipta Inhaler medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Breo Ellipta Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Breo Ellipta coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Breo Ellipta Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Breo coupon, individuals looking for a Breo coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Breo Ellipta If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Breo Ellipta Inhaler medication at an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Breo Ellipta Inhaler: Prescribed To Treat Asthma
Once-daily Breo Ellipta is a prescription medicine for adults with asthma who need both an ICS (inhaled corticosteroid) and a LABA (long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonist) medicine. Breo Ellipta Inhaler is a common prescription medication that is prescribed to prevent symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Breo is not a rescue inhaler and will not relieve sudden breathing problems. Breo Ellipta works by reducing the amount of substances released in your body that cause inflammation and by helping relax airway muscles.
Take Breo Ellipta exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor, as it is based on your condition.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Breo is not a rescue inhaler. You should continue carrying your rescue inhaler with you even while using Breo.Bre
- It has not been established yet if Breo is safe for those under the age of 18.
- Do not use Breo if you are allergic to milk proteins or are allergic to any of the ingredients in Breo.
- Breo should not be taken with other medications containing LABA.
- Call your doctor immediately and seek medical attention if necessary if your breathing problems increase.
- To prevent infection in your mouth, rinse with water after each use.
- Serious side effects may include pneumonia, weakened immune system, reduced adrenal function, breathing problems right after using Breo, allergic reactions, increased blood pressure, nervousness, osteoporosis, hyperglycemia, and eye problems.
- Breo Ellipta can cause Thrush (fungal infection in the throat or mouth). Rinse your mouth with water without swallowing after using Breo to help reduce your chance of getting thrush.
- More common side effects may include signs of cold or flu, headache, back pain, high blood pressure, respiratory tract infection, and fever.
- If breathing problems persist or if you have had a surgery or illness, then your dose may need to be changed.
- If you take more than the prescribed amount (overdose) you may experience chest pain, fast heart rate, and feeling shaky or short of breath – Seek medical attention if this happens.
- If you experience severe allergic reactions or if your condition worsens call your healthcare provider right away.
Prior to using Breo, talk to your doctor about all past and present medical conditions to determine if Breo is safe for you to take. Tell your doctor about all medications you are taking to prevent adverse side effects from occurring due to drug interactions.
Is there a Breo Ellipta generic available?
- There is currently no generic equivalent to Breo Ellipta available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Breo Ellipta generic. Do not buy medications from these pharmacies as the medication could be harmful. Ask your doctor about which pharmacy is best for you to purchase your medication.
For more information about Breo and to find out if it is right for you, consult your doctor.
Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program which can obtain Breo Ellipta for the set price of $60.00 per month. Our patient advocates work directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain FDA-approved medications for a set price of $60.00 per month.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application.