Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Benlysta Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Benlysta Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Benlysta (Belimumab) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Benlysta Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Benlysta Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Benlysta medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Benlysta Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Benlysta coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Benlysta Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Benlysta coupon, individuals looking for a Benlysta coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Benlysta If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Benlysta medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Benlysta: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Benlysta (Belimumab) is the first prescription treatment in over 50 years approved for adults with active, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus) who are receiving other lupus medicines. Benlysta is not a steroid. It is a biologic therapy, delivered through an intravenous (IV) infusion. It works by reducing certain cells in your immune system that can make lupus active.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Benlysta contains belimumab and other ingredients. Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Subcutaneous injections have only been approved for adults. Intravenous injections have been approved for anyone over the age of 5 though.
- Serious side effects may include infections, heart problems, allergic reactions, mental health problems, and suicide.
- The most common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, fever, stuffy or runny nose and sore throat, cough, trouble sleeping, leg or arm pain, depression, headache, and pain, redness, itching, or swelling at the site of injection (when given subcutaneously).
- Other possible side effects include progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy or an increased risk of cancer.
- It is not known if Benlysta will cause harm to an unborn child. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- It is not known if Benlysta will pass through breastmilk. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child while using this medication.
- Before receiving treatment with Benlysta, talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have had depression, infections, or have had cancer.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking. Some medications may cause Benlysta to work differently or may cause adverse side effects when they interact with Benlysta.
If you begin to have a severe allergic reaction or worsening side effects that worry you, then call your doctor and seek medical attention right away.
Is there a Benlysta generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Benlysta available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Benlysta generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit that may be harmful. Consult your healthcare provider for advice before purchasing your medications.
For more information regarding Benlysta and to determine if it is right for you, talk to your doctor.
As the nation’s fastest-growing pharmacy program, Prescription Hope can obtain Benlysta for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. Our advocates work directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain Benlysta at an affordable price for Americans from all walks of life.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.