Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Jul 10 2023)
Is Your Actemra Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Actemra Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Actemra (Tocilizumab) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Actemra Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Actemra Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Actemra medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Actemra Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Actemra coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Actemra Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Actemra coupon, individuals looking for an Actemra coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Actemra If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Actemra medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Actemra: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Different Types Of Arthritis
Actemra is a prescription drug that is also called an interleukin-6 (IL-6) receptor antagonist. It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, giant cell arteritis, polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis, and systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- It is not known if Actemra is safe and effective for children under 2 years of age.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to tocilizumab or any of the other ingredients.
- Actemra affects the way the immune system works, putting you at a higher risk of having infections or of infections becoming worse.
- The most common side effects may include upper respiratory tract infections, headache, increased blood pressure, and injection site reactions.
- Talk to your doctor if you have signs of serious side effects that could include perforation of the stomach or intestines, liver problems, changes in blood tests, cancer, hepatitis B, nervous system problems, or serious allergic reactions.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. It is not known if Actemra will cause harm to an unborn baby.
- Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. You should not breastfeed while taking this medication.
- Talk to your doctor about your other medical conditions, especially if you have infections, liver problems, abdominal pain, or have recently received a vaccine.
- Let your doctor know about other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there an Actemra generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Actemra currently available in the United States. Please note: fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Actemra generic, which could be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive farther information about Actemra and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Actemra for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month.
Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Actemra at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.