Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Zenpep Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Zenpep Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Zenpep (Pancrelipase) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Zenpep Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Zenpep Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Zenpep Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Zenpep coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Zenpep Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Zenpep coupon, individuals looking for a Zenpep coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Zenpep If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Zenpep medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Zenpep: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)Those with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency may have trouble digesting food and absorbing fats, proteins, and sugars from food. Zenpep can help patients digest food because it contains digestive enzymes that the pancreas cannot produce. It can help patients manage exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) due to cystic fibrosis (CF). Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Zenpep is safe and effective for children.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking Zenpep, as it comes in multiple dosages that are prescribed specifically for your condition.
- Do not crush or chew the capsule or its contents.
- Taking Zenpep may increase your chances of having a rare bowel disorder called fibrosing colonopathy.
- Serious side effects may include worsening of swollen, painful joints (gout) caused by an increase in blood uric acid levels and allergic reactions including trouble with breathing, skin rashes, or swollen lips.
- The most common side effects include stomach pain, gas, and headache.
- Zenpep contains enzymes that come from the pancreas of pigs. These pigs can carry viruses. It has not been reported, but it is possible to catch an infection taking Zenpep.
- Do not take Zenpep if you are allergic to pig products or any other ingredients.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking to ensure you are not at risk of having any severe adverse side effects.
- Before taking Zenpep, talk to your doctor about your medical history. Some medical conditions may make taking Zenpep unsafe.
- Due to patents on Zenpep it does not appear that there is any generic version or equivalent available in the United States. Do not purchase generic versions of medications from fraudulent online pharmacies. Consult your physician about the best and most affordable method for purchasing your medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.