Vidaza Coupon (Azacitidine)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Vidaza Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Vidaza Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Vidaza (Azacitidine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Vidaza Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Vidaza Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Vidaza medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Vidaza Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Vidaza coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Vidaza Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Vidaza coupon, individuals looking for a Vidaza coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Vidaza If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Vidaza medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Vidaza: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For The Growth Of Cancer Cells
Vidaza is a prescription medicine indicated for the treatment of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). It can also treat some types of leukemia. This is an injectable medication given once a day.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for administering Vidaza.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- The most common side effects may include injection site reactions, tiredness, diarrhea, dizziness, insomnia, constipation, nausea, vomiting, mouth sores, dry skin, headache, and loss of appetite.
- Vidaza may impact your immune system, making it difficult for you to fight infections.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include chest pain, easy bleeding, muscle or joint pain, irregular heartbeat, mood changes, or yellowing of skin or eyes.
- Notify your doctor the moment you begin to experience any side effects. Discuss with them what steps you can take to limit your risk of having such side effects.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have or have had kidney or liver problems.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Vidaza affects you.
- Vidaza may cause harm to an unborn baby. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant. Women who are able to become pregnant should use effective birth control during treatment and for at least 6 months after the last dose. Men with partners that can become pregnant should use proper contraception during treatment and for at least 3 months after the last dose.
- You should not breastfeed during treatment or for at least one week after your last dose.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as some drug interactions may cause adverse side effects.
Is there a Vidaza generic available?
- A generic version of Vidaza has been approved by the FDA and is available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Vidaza generic medication. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies as they could be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
To receive farther information about Vidaza and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Vidaza for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Vidaza at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.