Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Venclexta Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Venclexta Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Venclexta (Venetoclax) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Venclexta Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Venclexta Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Venclexta Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Venclexta coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Venclexta Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Venclexta coupon, individuals looking for a Venclexta coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Venclexta If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Venclexta medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Venclexta: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For LeukemiaVenclexta is a medication that targets proteins in cancer cells and stops the cancer cells from growing. This medication is used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia. It can also be used in combination with other drugs to treat adults with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Serious side effects can occur including tumor lysis syndrome, low white blood cell counts, and infections.
- Drinking plenty of water throughout the day can limit your risk of getting tumor lysis syndrome. It is recommended that you drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day.
- The most common side effects may include but are not limited to low white blood cell counts, low platelet counts, low red blood cell counts, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, muscle and joint pain, tiredness; and swelling of your arms, legs, hands, and feet.
- Males taking Venclexta may experience decreased fertility, which lowers your chances of fathering a child.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice, as this may increase the amount of Venclexta in your blood.
- This medication may cause harm to an unborn child. Do not take Venclexta if you are pregnant. If you are able to get pregnant, then talk to your doctor about using an effective birth control.
- It is not known if Venclexta will pass through breastmilk. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child while you are using this medication.
- Patients should not receive a live vaccine before, during, or after treatment.
- Before you start taking Venclexta talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions including kidney or liver problems, history of high uric acid levels, or have had problems with electrolytes.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and vitamins. Do not start taking new medications without first consulting your doctor.
- There is currently no generic version of Venclexta available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Venclexta generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to purchase your medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.