Veltin (Clindamycin; Tretinoin)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Veltin Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Veltin Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Veltin (Clindamycin; Tretinoin) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Veltin Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Veltin Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Veltin medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Veltin Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Veltin coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Veltin Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Veltin coupon, individuals looking for a Veltin coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Veltin If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Veltin medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication. Below is a price comparison chart for some of our most popular medications.
Veltin: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Acne
Veltin is a medication that contains a combination of Clindamycin and Tretinoin. These medications work together to treat acne in patients 12 years and older.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Veltin is a topical medication. Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth.
- Limit your exposure to sunlight and avoid using tanning beds. If you cannot avoid being in the sun, be sure to wear sunscreen and proper clothing.
- Do not use Veltin if you are allergic to Clindamycin or Tretinoin.
- This medication is not approved for those under the age of 12.
- It is not known if Veltin will cause harm to an unborn or nursing child. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Use this medication exactly as your doctor prescribes it, washing your hands before applying it. Do not use more than prescribed, as this will not speed up treatment.
- Do not wash or use skin products on the treated area for at least one hour after application.
- The most common side effects may include mild skin irritation, skin redness, dryness, peeling, and itching.
- Call your doctor and get medical help if you have an allergic reaction, have severe skin irritation, or diarrhea that is watery or bloody.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, especially any other topical creams or medicines, or another antibiotic called erythromycin.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, or inflammation of your intestines.
Is there a Veltin generic available?
- There is a generic version of Veltin manufactured by Prasco Laboratories. Do not purchase generic versions of medications from fraudulent online pharmacies, as the medications may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the Veltin generic, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
To receive farther information about Veltin and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Veltin for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Veltin at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.