Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Veltassa Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Veltassa Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Veltassa (Patiromer) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Veltassa Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Veltassa Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Veltassa Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Veltassa coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Veltassa Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Veltassa coupon, individuals looking for a Veltassa coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Veltassa If I Have Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Veltassa medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication. Below is a price comparison chart for some of our most popular medications.
Veltassa: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For High Potassium (Hyperkalemia)Veltassa is a drug used for the treatment of hyperkalemia, a condition that may lead to palpitations and arrhythmia. This medication works by binding potassium in the gut. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Veltassa if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Serious side effects may include low magnesium levels in your blood (hypomagnesemia). Your healthcare provider should check magnesium levels during treatment.
- The most common side effects may include constipation, low levels of magnesium, diarrhea, nausea, stomach-area discomfort, and gas.
- Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects that worry you.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions including if you have or have had bowel movement problems.
- Drug interactions can occur with Veltassa causing adverse reactions. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Report side effects to your doctor and seek medical attention if necessary.
- You should not take any other medications by mouth within 3 hours before or 3 hours after taking Veltassa.
- Veltassa oral powder should be mixed with water prior to administering it. Do not mix the oral powder with hot liquid or food.
- Seek medical attention if you begin to have an allergic reaction.
- Refer to the label on the packaging for drug information.
- There is currently no generic version available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Veltassa generic medication which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.