Thyrogen (Thyrotropin Alfa)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Thyrogen Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Thyrogen Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Thyrogen (Thyrotropin Alfa) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* of Thyrogen:
1 carton: $3,311/month
Prescription Hope Price for Thyrogen:
30 day supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Thyrogen Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Thyrogen medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Thyrogen Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Thyrogen coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Thyrogen Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Thyrogen coupon, individuals looking for a Thyrogen coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Thyrogen If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Thyrogen medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Thyrogen: Prescribed For Diagnosing Thyroid Disease
Thyrogen is a man-made protein that is used to identify thyroid disease in patients with a certain type of thyroid cancer known as well differentiated thyroid cancer. It works by testing the blood for a hormone called thyroglobulin.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not use Thyrogen if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Thyrogen is administered through an injection, given by your healthcare provider. It can be given in the hospital so that you can be monitored for complications associated with the injection.
- Patients over 65 years of age should discuss the risk and benefits of Thyrogen with their doctor.
- The relationship between Thyrogen and stroke has not been identified. However, there have been reports of central nervous system problems such as stroke in those who have a higher risk of stroke.
- The most common side effects of Thyrogen may include headache and nausea.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. This medication should only be given to pregnant women if the doctor thinks it is clearly needed.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. It is not known if this medicine can pass through breast milk.
- It is not known if Thyrogen is safe and effective for pediatric patients (under 18 years of age).
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions before receiving Thyrogen.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions may be possible, leading to adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there a Thyrogen generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Thyrogen available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Thyrogen generic, which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive further information about Thyrogen and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Thyrogen for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Thyrogen at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.