Temodar (Temozolomide)Posted November 4, 2017 by Mitch
Is Your Temodar Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price of $50 A Month For Tivicay Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Temodar (Temozolomide) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $50 per month for each medication!
Temodar Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $50 per month for each medication. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S.-based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out a free application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $50 per month for each medication. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Temodar Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $50.00 per month per medication.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $30,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $50,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $100,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Temodar medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once your application is approved, the first shipment of prescription medication typically arrives within four to six weeks. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Temodar Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Temodar coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a complimentary program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Temodar coupon, individuals looking for a Temodar coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $50.00 per month for each medication. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Temodar If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Temodar medication for an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Temodar: Prescribed In The Treatment Of Brain Cancer
Temodar is one of the most common prescription medications prescribed by doctors as part of a comprehensive treatment plan of anaplastic astrocytoma and glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) brain tumors and brain cancer. When successful, Temodar can help patients control their symptoms and live a higher quality of life.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects
- The most common Temodar side effects are leukopenia and decreased hemoglobin. Other side effects could include nausea and vomiting, allergic reaction, constipation, headache, and low blood counts
- Some side effects of Temodar (Temozolomide) may occur that do not need medical attention. These side effects should go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medication
- Always take Temodar capsules as directed, take on an empty stomach to help prevent your stomach from getting upset
- Keep in mind that chemotherapy treatment doesn’t know the difference between the cancerous cells and the normal cells. The normal cells will grow back and be healthy but in the meantime, side effects could occur. The normal cells most commonly affected by chemotherapy are blood cells, the cells in the mouth, stomach, bowel, and hair follicles; which could result in low blood counts, mouth sores, nausea, diarrhea, and hair loss.
- Seek emergency help if you have any of the following side effects: shortness of breath, wheezing, difficulty breathing, closing up of the throat, and/or swelling of facial features
- Before you start your Temodar treatment, make sure you tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, and herbal remedies or supplements
For more questions about Temodar, including treatment options and side effects, please consult your healthcare provider.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Temodar for individuals at the set price of $50.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Temodar at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $50.00 per month for each medication. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications, including the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.