Tecfidera (Dimethyl Fumarate)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Tecfidera Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Tecfidera Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Tecfidera (Dimethyl Fumarate) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* of Tecfidera:1 dose pack: $5,166/month
Prescription Hope Price for Tecfidera:30 day supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Tecfidera Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Tecfidera Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Tecfidera coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Tecfidera Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Tecfidera coupon, individuals looking for a Tecfidera coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Tecfidera If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Tecfidera medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Tecfidera: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Multiple SclerosisTecfidera is a prescription medication that is used to treat adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS). This is not a cure for MS but helps lower the number of worsening episodes of MS. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Tecfidera if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- It is not known if this medicine is safe and effective for patients under 18 years of age.
- Before taking Tecfidera, let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, as it is not known if this medicine will cause harm to an unborn baby.
- Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed. It is not known if this drug will pass through breast milk.
- When taking Tecfidera, the pill should be swallowed whole. Do not crush, split, or chew the capsule.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Serious side effects are possible and may include:
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML), which is a rare infection of the brain that can be fatal.
- Decreased white blood cell count. Your doctor should monitor your blood cell count before and during treatment.
- Liver problems, which can have symptoms of severe tiredness, loss of appetite, dark or brown urine, and yellowing of the skin. Liver function should be monitored before and during treatment by your doctor.
- Infections, including infections of the central nervous system.
- The most common side effects of Tecfidera may include flushing, itching or rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and indigestion.
- Before taking Tecfidera, talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions, especially if you have a low white blood cell count or an infection.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions are possible and may lead to adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- A generic version of Tecfidera is currently available in the United States. Please keep in mind that fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Tecfidera, which may be harmful. If you are paying more than $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for the generic form of Tecfidera, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.