Synthroid (Levothyroxine Sodium)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Apr 25 2023)
Is Your Synthroid Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Synthroid!
Are you looking for a place to get your Synthroid (Levothyroxine Sodium) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Synthroid Cost Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan. If your Synthroid cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify To Get My Synthroid Medication Through Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Levothyroxine medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope a Synthroid Discount Drug Card, Coupon, or Insurance Plan?
Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Prescription Hope is not a Synthroid copay card, coupon, or insurance policy. This is also not a Synthroid generic. Instead, Prescription Hope obtains your brand-name medicines directly from the U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs. Although Prescription Hope is not a Synthroid coupon, individuals looking for a Synthroid coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. There are absolutely no applications fees or hidden charges with Prescription Hope. In the event Prescription Hope cannot obtain a prescription medication, there will never be a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication. Although Prescription Hope is not a Levothyroxine coupon card, individuals looking for a Levothyroxine coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
Could Prescription Hope Obtain My Other Prescription Medications As Well?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.
Can I still Use Prescription Hope For Synthroid If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Prescription Hope can work with many insurance plans as a value-added program, aiding alongside any coverage you may currently have, and filling the coverage gap individuals may fall into, so that you can obtain your Levothyroxine medication at an affordable price!
Because our program is not an insurance plan, there are no copays, deductibles, or medication tiers for you to have affordable prescription medications. Therefore, when you use Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
As a trusted partner for insurance organizations, Prescription Hope can also help insured individuals maintain their policies by obtaining their prescription medications for only $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Synthroid: Prescribed To Help Those Struggling With Hypothyroidism
Every year, thousands of Americans contend with the effects of an underactive thyroid, a condition called hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer. To help subdue the effects, Synthroid is one of the most commonly prescribed maintenance medications, allowing people to live better lives. Synthroid is a prescription man-made thyroid hormone that may also be known as levothyroxine sodium tablets for oral use. This medication works by replacing a hormone that is normally produced by the thyroid gland. It is also used for individuals with goiters, or thyroid cancer.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- You should not take Synthroid if you have adrenal problems that are not being treated.
- Foods such as soybean flour, cottonseed meal, walnuts, dietary fiber, and grapefruit may impact the way Synthroid works. Talk to your doctor if you eat any of these foods on a regular basis.
- Levothyroxine has been linked to bone loss when taken in excess.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, have plans to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Your dose of Synthroid may need to be increased during pregnancy.
- Side effects may include rapid or abnormal heartbeat, chest pain, difficulty catching your breath or shortness of breath, leg cramps, headache, nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, shaking, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, vomiting, diarrhea, increased sweating, difficulty tolerating heat, fever, changes in menstrual periods, hives, or skin rash.
- You may experience temporary hair loss in the first few months of taking Synthroid, but this side effect should subside as you adjust to the medication.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions including if you have or have had heart disease, diabetes, blood clotting problems, and adrenal or pituitary gland problems.
- Certain medications may interact with Synthroid causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking.
- Thyroid hormones, including Synthroid, should not be used for the treatment of obesity.
- Synthroid is available in 50 mcg, 75 mcg, 88 mcg, 100 mcg, 112 mcg, and 125 mcg strength tablets. One tablet is taken by mouth usually once a day on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before your first meal. For children, the tablet may be crushed and mixed in one to two teaspoons of water. This can be administered orally through a dropper or spoon. Do not mix with infant formula unless permitted by your child’s pediatrician.
Is there a Synthroid generic available?
- A generic version of Synthroid is currently available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Synthroid generic which may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version of Synthroid, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more questions about Synthroid, including treatment options and side effects, please consult a physician.
Those prescribed Synthroid may be able to access prescription medication with the help of Prescription Hope. As the nation’s fastest-growing pharmacy program, Prescription Hope can obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications from over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Apply today, and begin obtaining your prescription medications at an affordable price through Prescription Hope. A drug discount card may be available to you for this specific medication. Visit synthroid.com for more information.