Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Saphris Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Saphris Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Saphris (Asenapine) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top psychotic disorder medications prescribed on a national level including Zyprexa, Latuda, Aristada, Loxatine, Loxapine, Rexulti, Haldol and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Saphris Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Saphris Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Saphris coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Saphris If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Saphris medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Saphris: Prescribed To Treat Psychotic Disorders
Saphris is used to treat certain mental and mood conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder can also be called manic-depression. Saphris is a medication that can help children and teens (ages 10-17) with a manic disorder or bipolar disorder.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Saphris is not safe for those with dementia-related psychosis, as it can lead to an increased risk of death or stroke.
- Serious side effects may include neuroleptic malignant syndrome, tardive dyskinesia, metabolism problems, low blood pressure, falls that can lead to serious injury, low white blood cell count, increased prolactin levels, seizures, impaired judgment, fever, and difficulty swallowing.
- The most common side effects may include sleepiness, dizziness, uncontrolled movements of the body and face, muscle stiffness, weight gain, numbing of the mouth, and restlessness.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the ingredients in the medication. Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have conditions such as diabetes, seizures, blood pressure problems, low white blood cell count, or heart problems.
- You should not take Saphris if you have certain liver problems.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking to make sure you are not at a risk for adverse side effects.
Is there a Saphris generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Saphris available in the United States. Do not purchase a Saphris generic from fraudulent online pharmacies, as the medication is illegal and may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice before purchasing your medications.
For more information about Saphris and its effects, talk to your doctor.
Prescription Hope can obtain Saphris for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Saphris at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.