Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Apr 27 2023)
Is Your Prolia Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Prolia Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Prolia (Denosumab) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Prolia Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Prolia Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Prolia medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Prolia Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Prolia coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Prolia Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Prolia coupon, individuals looking for a Prolia coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Prolia If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Prolia medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication. Below is a price comparison chart for some of our most popular medications.
Prolia: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Osteoporosis and Hypercalcemia
Prolia can treat osteoporosis and hypercalcemia. It can also treat bone cancer and bone problems in patients who have cancer. Prolia works by targeting bone-removing cells and stops them before they reach the bone. This medication is an injection.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not receive Xgeva if you have received an injection of Prolia. They contain the same active ingredient.
- Do not receive an injection of Prolia if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include low blood calcium, jaw bone problems, unusual thigh bone fractures, skin problems, joint or muscle problems, and serious infections.
- If you suddenly stop receiving treatment of Prolia, then you may be at an increased risk for broken bones.
- The most common side effects may include back pain, pain in your arms and legs, high cholesterol, muscle pain, headache, high blood pressure, common cold, and bladder infection.
- You should not receive treatment with Prolia if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, as it may cause harm to an unborn child.
- Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding, as it may be unsafe for a nursing child.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history and other medical conditions you may have. It may not be safe for you to take Prolia if you have low calcium levels, kidney problems, had thyroid surgery, or have malabsorption syndrome.
- Call your doctor and seek medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction or serious side effects.
Is there a Prolia generic available?
- There is currently not Prolia generic currently available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell you an illegal generic version of Prolia, which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information regarding Prolia and for more medical advice, consult your physician.
Prescription Hope can obtain Prolia for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Prolia at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.