Nuvaring (Ethinyl Estradiol/Etonogestrel)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Fri Apr 14 2023)
Is Your Nuvaring Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Nuvaring Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Nuvaring (Ethinyl Estradiol/Etonogestrel) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* of Nuvaring:
1 ring: $158/month
Prescription Hope Price for Nuvaring:
30 day supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Nuvaring Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Nuvaring medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Nuvaring Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Nuvaring coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Nuvaring Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Nuvaring coupon, individuals looking for a Nuvaring coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Nuvaring If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Nuvaring medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Nuvaring: Prescribed As Birth Control
Nuvaring is a small and flexible ring that is inserted in the vagina to prevent pregnancy. It works just like birth control pills but is something that you can place in for 3 weeks and forget about it until it’s time to replace it. It stays in for 3 weeks and is replaced one week later.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- If you smoke cigarettes and are over the age of 35, then you should not use Nuvaring.
- Nuvaring will not protect you against HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Using combination hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) can increase your risk of serious side effects, such as blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. Let your doctor know if you have a history of these conditions.
- The most common side effects of Nuvaring may include irritation of the vagina or cervix, headache, mood changes, depression, the ring slipping out or causing discomfort, nausea, vomiting, vaginal discharge, weight gain, breast pain or tenderness, painful menstrual periods, abdominal pain, acne, and decreased sex drive.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history. Nuvaring may not be right for you if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, certain types of migraine headaches, liver problems, breast cancer, or unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- Let your doctor know if you are or may be pregnant.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions may occur, leading to adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of a serious allergic reaction.
Is there a Nuvaring generic available?
- A generic version of Nuvaring is currently available in the United States under the name EluRyng. Please note that fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Nuvaring generic, which may be harmful. If you are paying more than $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for the generic form of Nuvaring, then Prescription Hope may be able to save you money.
To receive further information about Nuvaring and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Nuvaring for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Nuvaring at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.