Estring Coupon (Estradiol)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Mar 30 2023)
Is Your Estring Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Estring Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Estring (Estradiol) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estring Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Estring Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If your Estring cost is too much, we can help you.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Estring Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Estring discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not an Estring Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Estring coupon, individuals looking for an Estring coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Estring If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Estring medication at an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Estring: Prescribed To Patients Going Through Menopause
Estring is a local estrogen therapy used in women after menopause to treat moderate to severe menopausal changes in and around the vagina. This medication is used to provide relief of local menopause symptoms only.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- The use of estrogen medications alone may increase your chances of getting cancer in the womb, as well as heart attacks and stroke.
- Estrogen medications should be used at the lowest dose needed and for as short-term as possible.
- The most common side effects may include headaches, increased vaginal secretions, vaginal discomfort, abdominal pain, and genital itching.
- Call your doctor right away if you begin to have signs of serious side effects, such as breast lumps, unusual vaginal bleeding, dizziness and faintness, changes in speech, severe headaches, chest pain, shortness of breath, pain in your legs, or changes in vision.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have or had unusual vaginal bleeding, cancer of the breast or uterus, stroke or heart attack, blood clots or liver problems, or a bleeding disorder.
- Do not use Estring if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- You should not use Estring if you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for how to remove Estring.
Is there an Estring generic version?
- A generic version of Estring is not yet available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an Estring generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit that may be harmful. Ask your healthcare provider for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information regarding Estring and its potential effects, consult your physician.
Prescription Hope can obtain an Estring discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Estring at a set, affordable price. You may be eligible to receive a drug co-pay card that could save you money. Visit estring.com for more information.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application.