Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Mar 30 2023)
Is Your Emsam Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Emsam Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Emsam (selegiline) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Emsam Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Emsam Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Emsam medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Emsam Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Emsam coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Emsam Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Emsam coupon, individuals looking for an Emsam coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Emsam If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Keytruda medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Emsam: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Depression
Emsam is a medication that comes in the form of a transdermal patch that treats depression in those 12 years and older. This medication works by working with the chemicals in the brain to keep them stabilized.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Emsam contains selegiline and other ingredients. Do not use this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Emsam if you have a tumor of the adrenal gland.
- Mood and behavior should be monitored carefully once staring Emsam, as some antidepressant medications can increase suicidal thoughts after initially starting the medication.
- It is not known if this medication will cause harm to an unborn. However, stopping an antidepressant suddenly can lead to a worsened condition. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- You should not breastfeed while using the Emsam patch, as it may pass through breastmilk.
- This medication is not approved for those under the age of 12.
- The patch should be applied to a clean and dry area on the chest, back, thigh, or the outer part of your upper arm. Follow your doctor’s instructions for how to use and how to apply Emsam.
- Do not wear more than one patch at a time.
- Common side effects include redness or itching wear patch was worn, headache, diarrhea, upset stomach, insomnia, rash, and stuffy nose.
- Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects such as numbness, problems with speech or coordination, or manic episodes.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or eating foods high in tyramine while wearing the patch.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history and any other medications you are taking to make sure Emsam is safe for you to use.
- Call your doctor and seek medical treatment right away if you begin to have a serious allergic reaction or worsening side effects.
Is there an Emsam generic available?
- There is currently no Emsam generic available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal generic version of Emsam. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies as they could be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive farther information about Emsam and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Emsam for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Emsam at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.