Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Mar 29 2023)
Is Your Carbatrol Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Carbatrol Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Carbatrol (Carbamazepine) or medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top epilepsy medications prescribed on a national level including Lamictal, Tegretol, Keppra, Divalproex, Fycompa, all for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Carbatrol Cost Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan. If your Carbatrol cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify To Get My Carbatrol Medication Through Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works for thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Individuals and families earning less than $200,000 per year may qualify for Prescription Hope. If our advocates cannot obtain Carbatrol for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track, and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope a Carbatrol Discount Drug Card, Coupon, or Insurance Plan?
Prescription Hope is not a Carbatrol discount drug card, coupon, or insurance policy. This is also not a Carbatrol generic. Instead, Prescription Hope obtains your brand-name medicines directly from the U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs.
Furthermore, there are no application fees or hidden charges for Prescription Hope. In the event Prescription Hope cannot obtain a prescription medication, there will never be a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Could Prescription Hope Obtain My Other Prescription Medications As Well?
for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through our medication access service, Prescription Hope can obtain any of your prescription medications on our medication list. The top-100 prescribed medications in the United States are accessible on our medication list. Although we do not cover generic medication, if you are prescribed a generic you cannot afford we encourage you to still apply as we may be able to get the brand name equivalent.
If we cannot help you obtain a medication, we will not charge you for that prescription medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication. Apply with Prescription Hope now, and start living a better life with affordable prescription medication.
Can I still Use Prescription Hope For Carbatrol If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Prescription Hope can work with many insurance plans as a value-added program, filling the coverage gap individuals may fall into. Because our program is not an insurance plan, there are no copays, deductibles, or medication tiers for your affordable prescription medications. When you use Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
As a trusted partner for insurance organizations, Prescription Hope can help insured individuals maintain their policies by obtaining their prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Contact us today to learn more about how we help insured patients obtain prescription medications.
Carbatrol: Prescribed To Those Contending With Seizures
Carbatrol is an anticonvulsant that is used to control seizures caused by certain types of epilepsy. It can also be used to treat nerve pain and diabetic neuropathy.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Carbatrol if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take Carbatrol if you have taken an MAO inhibitor within the last 14 days.
- Some patients experience suicidal thoughts when taking seizure medications. Report any mood or behavior changes to your doctor immediately.
- Do not stop taking Carbatrol suddenly, unless instructed by your doctor. Stopping this medication suddenly may result in increasing the risk of seizures.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Carbatrol may cause harm to an unborn baby, but a seizure during pregnancy can be more harmful. Follow your doctors instructions and do not start or stop taking Carbatrol during pregnancy, unless instructed by your doctor.
- This medication may cause birth control pills to be less effective.
- You should not breastfeed while taking Carbatrol.
- Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit products while taking this medication, as it can cause unwarranted side effects.
- The most common side effects may include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, loss of coordination, and problems with walking.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history, including if you have had bone marrow depression, heart problems, coronary artery disease, glaucoma, liver or kidney disease, or suicidal thoughts.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there a Carbatrol generic available?
- A generic version of Carbatrol is currently available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit version of a Carbatrol generic, which could be harmful. If you are paying more than $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for the generic version of Carbatrol, then Prescription Hope can save you money.
For more information about Carbatrol and its effects, consult your healthcare provider.
Those prescribed Carbatrol may be able to access prescription medication with the help of Prescription Hope. As the nation’s fastest-growing pharmacy program, Prescription Hope can obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications from over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Apply today, and begin obtaining your prescription medications at an affordable price through Prescription Hope.