Betaseron (Interferon Beta-1b)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Betaseron Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Betaseron Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Betaseron (Interferon Beta-1b) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Betaseron Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Betaseron Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Betaseron Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Betaseron coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Betaseron coupon, individuals looking for a Betaseron coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Betaseron If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Betaseron medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Betaseron: Prescribed To Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Betaseron is a prescription medicine that is prescribed to adults for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis. This includes people who have had their first symptoms of multiple sclerosis and have an MRI consistent with multiple sclerosis. Betaseron will not cure MS but may decrease the number of flare-ups of the disease.
Patients can use the BETACONNECT autoinjector and data about your injections will automatically transfer to the myBETAapp. Your doctor can also receive this information if you enable sharing with your provider.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Betaseron if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include serious liver problems, depression, heart problems, injection site problems, flu-like symptoms, seizures, blood problems, and flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, sweating, and muscle aches).
- The most common side effects may include low white blood cell count, increases in your liver enzymes, headache, increase in your muscle tension, pain, rash, problems sleeping, stomach pain, weakness.
- Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking Betaseron during pregnancy and breastfeeding if this applies to you.
- Take this medication exactly as it is prescribed, typically injected subcutaneously every other day.
- Talk to your doctor about the proper way to inject this medication.
- Do not change your dose of Betaseron without first consulting your doctor.
- Do not reuse any vials, needles or syringes. Throw away any unused medication.
- Rotate injection sites to limit injection site problems, as serious skin reactions can occur.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions including if you have or have had depression, suicidal thoughts, trouble sleep, liver problems, bleeding problems, seizures, or heart problems.
- Certain medications may interact with Betaseron causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of allergic reactions.
Is there a Betaseron generic available?
- Betaseron is a biologic drug which means there are laws preventing the production of generic versions. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Betaseron generic which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
For more information regarding Betaseron and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Betaseron for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Betaseron at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.