Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Bepreve Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Bepreve Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Bepreve (Bepotastine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Bepreve Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Bepreve Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Bepreve medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Bepreve Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Bepreve coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Bepreve Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Bepreve coupon, individuals looking for a Bepreve coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Bepreve If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Bepreve medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Bepreve: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Itching Eyes
Bepreve is a prescription drug used to treat itching eyes often caused by allergies. It is a histamine H1 receptor antagonist that works by blocking histamine, which is a natural substance that causes allergic symptoms.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not use Bepreve if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Apply this medication to the affected eye or eyes as directed by your doctor, usually twice a day.
- Wash your hands before applying the medication. Avoid touching the dropper to any contaminated surfaces to avoid the risk of infection.
- If you wear contact lenses, remove them prior to applying Bepreve. Wait at least 10 minutes after applying the dose before putting contact lenses back in.
- If you use other eye medications, wait at least 5 minutes before applying another medication.
- The most common side effects may include a mild taste in the mouth, headache, eye irritation, or sore throat.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of serious side effects or allergic reactions.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history and any other medical conditions you may have.
- Consult your doctor about using Bepreve during pregnancy and before breastfeeding. It may be unsafe to use this medication if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are nursing.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as certain drug interactions may occur leading to adverse reactions.
Is there a Bepreve generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Bepreve available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Bepreve generic medication. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies as they may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive farther information about Bepreve and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Bepreve for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Bepreve at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.