Wellbutrin Coupon (Bupropion)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Fri Apr 28 2023)
Is Your Wellbutrin (Bupropion) Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Wellbutrin Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to buy Wellbutrin (Bupropion) or Wellbutrin XL at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed depression medications prescribed on a national level including Trintellix, Zoloft, Viibryd, Pristiq, Lexapro, Loxatine, Mydayis, Prozac, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price. If your Wellbutrin cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Wellbutrin Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Wellbutrin medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Wellbutrin Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Wellbutrin coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Wellbutrin If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Wellbutrin medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Wellbutrin: Prescribed To Treat Major Depressive Disorder
Wellbutrin is mainly used to treat episodes of depression that have not been relieved by the use of other medicines and depression caused by bipolar disorder. It can also be used to treat other social and anxiety disorders, as well as smoking cessation.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Wellbutrin if you have taken an MAO inhibitor within the last two weeks.
- Some patients have experienced suicidal thoughts after first taking antidepressants. Your doctor should monitor your progress carefully.
- Wellbutrin contains the active ingredient bupropion hydrochloride. Do not take this medication if you are allergic to bupropion or any of the other inactive ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant, as it is not known if Wellbutrin will cause harm to an unborn child.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. You should not breastfeed while taking this medication, as it is not known if it will pass through breastmilk.
- Take the medication exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor, swallowing the tablet whole without breaking or chewing it.
- Stopping Wellbutrin suddenly may result in withdrawal symptoms.
- Wellbutrin may increase your risk of seizures.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medication will affect you.
- Common side effects may include dry mouth, stuffy nose, vision or hearing problems, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, constipation, tremors, rash, headache, dizziness, and joint pain.
- Notify your doctor and seek medical advice right away if you have worsening side effects such as blurred vision, seizures, mood changes, or an irregular heartbeat.
- Get medical help right away if you begin to have an allergic reaction.
- Certain medications can interact with Wellbutrin causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications and vitamins.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history and other medical conditions you have to make sure this medication is right for you.
Is there a Wellbutrin generic available?
- There are generic versions of Wellbutrin available in the United States. Do not purchase a Wellbutrin generic from fraudulent online pharmacies, as the medication is illegal and may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more information regarding Wellbutrin and how it may affect you, consult your healthcare provider.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Wellbutrin for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Wellbutrin at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.