Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Zioptan Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Cost Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Zioptan Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Zioptan (Tafluprost) at an affordable cost? Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Zioptan Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Zioptan Medication With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If your Zioptan cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope An Zioptan Coupon, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Zioptan coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Zioptan Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Zioptan coupon, individuals looking for a Zioptan coupon can find more savings on their medication by joining Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Zioptan If I Have Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Zioptan medication for an affordable cost. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Zioptan Eye Drops: Prescribed To Help Those With Glaucoma and High Pressure In The EyesAccording to the National Eye Institute, as many as five million Americans struggle with dry eye every year. Many of those individuals are 50 and older, though individuals of all age groups experience this condition to varying degrees. When prescribed as part of a treatment plan, Zioptan can help patients get relief from the painful condition of dry eye. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Use Zioptan exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor, not using more than what your prescribed dose is.
- When using the eye dropper do not let the tip touch your eye or any other contaminated surface.
- The most common side effects may include burning/stinging/irritation/redness of the eye, feeling as if something is in your eye, dry eyes, watering eyes, and increased sensitivity to light.
- Zioptan may potentially cause the iris to turn brown over your time of using it.
- Notify your doctor right away if you begin to have signs of serious side effects such as vision changes, eye pain, or swelling/redness around the eye.
- Do not use Zioptan if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- If you begin to have an allergic reaction, then seek medical attention right away.
- Consult your healthcare provider about using this medication during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to make sure this medication is right for you.
- Let your doctor know if you are taking any other medications, especially if you are using other eye medications.
- There is currently not a generic version of Zioptan available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Zioptan generic, but the medication is illegal and may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.