Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Feb 14 2023)
Is Your Xiaflex Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Xiaflex Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Xiaflex (Collagenase) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Xiaflex Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Xiaflex Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Xiaflex Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Xiaflex coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Xiaflex Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Xiaflex coupon, individuals looking for a Xiaflex coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Xiaflex If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Xiaflex medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Xiaflex: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Dupuytren’s ContractureXiaflex is an injectable medication used to treat Dupuytren’s contracture. This medication may help straighten a bent finger by breaking up hard tissue. It can also be used for Peyronie’s disease by breaking up the hard tissue plaque that causes the curvature in the penis. Your doctor will administer the injection. Follow the doctor’s instructions following treatment with Xiaflex to prevent any severe side effects. Dosing and side effects may differ depending on the purpose of the treatment. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Xiaflex if you are allergic to collagenase clostridium histolyticum or any other ingredients in the medication.
- Serious side effects may include tendon rupture or ligament damage, nerve injury, hypersensitivity reactions, and increased chance of bleeding.
- The most common side effects include swelling of the injection site or the hand, bruising or bleeding at the injection site, pain or tenderness of the injection site or the hand, swelling of the lymph nodes (glands) in the elbow or armpit, itching, breaks in the skin, redness or warmth of the skin, and pain in the armpit.
- It is not known if Xiaflex is safe for those under 18.
- Taking other medications with Xiaflex may cause severe adverse side effects. Tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications and vitamins.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to ensure this medication is safe for you to take.
- Talk to your doctor about if Collagenase clostridium histolyticum, which is the generic version, will work the same as Xiaflex. Do not purchase generic medications from fraudulent online pharmacies. Ask your doctor about the best way to pay for your medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.