Tudorza (Pressair Aclidinium)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Tudorza Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Tudorza Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Tudorza (Pressair Aclidinium) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed Asthma and COPD medications prescribed on a national level including Asmanex, Dulera, Qvar, Advair, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Price Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Tudorza Inhaler With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Tudorza Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Tudorza coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Tudorza Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Tudorza If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Tudorza Inhaler medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Tudorza: Prescribed To Treat COPD And Chronic Bronchitis
Tudorza is a prescription drug used to treat COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Tudorza is slightly less popular than other anticholinergics. This is a long-term inhaled medication typically used twice a day.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Tudorza is not a rescue inhaler and will not treat sudden breathing problems. Patients should always carry a rescue inhaler with them in case of an emergency.
- Do not use this medication if you are allergic to milk proteins, aclidinium bromide, or any of the other ingredients.
- Seek immediate medical help if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction or if breathing problems become worse.
- Tudorza may cause some patients to have serious side effects including shortness of breath after inhaling the medication, increased pressure in the eyes, urinary retention, and serious allergic reactions. Get medical help right away if you have blurred vision, eye pain, painful urination, breathing difficulty, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- The most common side effects of Tudorza may include headache, common cold symptoms, and cough.
- Before using Tudorza, talk to your doctor about any other medications you are taking including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, or if you are using eye drops. Certain drug interactions can occur causing adverse side effects.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions to make sure this medication is right for you.
Is there a Tudorza generic available?
- A generic version of Tudorza is not yet available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Tudorza generic, but it is illegal and may be harmful if used. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
For more information regarding Tudorza and how it may affect you, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that can obtain Tudorza for the set price of $60.00 per month. Our patient advocates work directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain FDA-approved medications for a set price of $60.00 per month.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.