Triumeq (Dolutegravir, Abacavir, and Lamivudine)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Jul 26 2023)
Is Your Triumeq Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Triumeq Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Triumeq (Dolutegravir, Abacavir, and Lamivudine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed to treat HIV on a national level including Vitekta, Tybost, Ziagen, Epivir, Emtriva, Genvoya, Truvada, and more all for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Triumeq Cost Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify To Get My Triumeq Medication Through Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Triumeq medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We will then place refills ahead of time so that you receive your medication on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope a Triumeq Discount Drug Card, Coupon, or Insurance Plan?
Prescription Hope is not a Triumeq discount drug card, coupon, or insurance policy. This is also not a Triumeq generic. Instead, Prescription Hope obtains your brand-name medicines directly from the U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs.
Furthermore, there are no applications fees or hidden charges for Prescription Hope. In the event Prescription Hope cannot obtain a prescription medication, there will never be a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Could Prescription Hope Obtain My Other Prescription Medications As Well?
for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through our medication access service, Prescription Hope can obtain any of your prescription medications on our medication list. The top-100 prescribed medications in the United States are accessible on our medication list. Although we do not cover generic medication, if you are prescribed a generic you cannot afford we encourage you to still apply as we may be able to get the brand name equivalent.
If we cannot help you obtain a medication, we will not charge you for that prescription medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication. Apply with Prescription Hope now, and start living a better life with affordable prescription medication.
Can I still Use Prescription Hope For Triumeq If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Prescription Hope can work with many insurance plans as a value-added program, filling the coverage gap individuals may fall into. Because our program is not an insurance plan, there are no copays, deductibles, or medication tiers for you affordable prescription medications. When you use Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
As a trusted partner for insurance organizations, Prescription Hope can help insured individuals maintain their policies by obtaining their prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Contact us today to learn more about how we help insured patients obtain prescription medications.
Triumeq: Prescribed To Treat HIV
Triumeq is three antiretroviral medicines and a medication booster all in one tablet. It is used to treat HIV. This medication is not a cure for HIV and will not stop the spread of HIV to others.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Serious allergic reactions have been reported with abacavir-containing products. Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at a greater risk of having such allergic reaction.
- Stop taking Triumeq right away if you begin to notice signs of a serious allergic reaction.
- Those that have hepatitis B may be at risk of having worsening medical conditions.
- Those with severe liver problems should not take Triumeq.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to abacavir, dolutegravir, or lamivudine.
- Drug-induced liver problems have been reported by patients taking Triumeq. Some of these problems have led to liver transplants.
- Lactic acidosis and enlargement of the liver has been reported by those using nucleoside analogues.
- The most common side effects of Triumeq are insomnia, headache, and fatigue.
- You should not breastfeed if you are on Triumeq, as the HIV virus may pass through breastmilk.
- Talk to your doctor about the potential risk of taking Triumeq if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Prior to taking Triumeq, talk to your doctor about all past and present medical conditions. Certain conditions may make taking this medication unsafe, including conditions involving kidney or liver problems.
Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking to ensure you are not at a greater risk of having adverse side effects.
If you experience a severe allergic reaction or prolonged side effects that persist, then call your doctor and seek medical treatment right away.
Is there a Triumeq generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Triumeq or equivalent available. Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Triumeq generic, but these medications are illegal counterfeits that could be harmful if taken. Ask your healthcare provider for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
For more information about Triumeq and to determine if it is right for you, talk to your physician.
Those prescribed Triumeq may be able to access prescription medication with the help of Prescription Hope. As the nation’s fastest-growing pharmacy program, Prescription Hope can obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications from over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Apply today, and begin obtaining your prescription medications at an affordable price through Prescription Hope.