Trelegy Ellipta (Fluticasone/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Apr 13 2023)
Is Your Trelegy Ellipta Inhaler Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Trelegy Ellipta Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Trelegy Ellipta Inhaler at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed Asthma and COPD medications prescribed on a national level including Asmanex, Dulera, Qvar, Advair, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Price Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Trelegy Ellipta Inhaler With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Trelegy Ellipta medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Trelegy Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Trelegy coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Trelegy Ellipta Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Trelegy coupon, individuals can save more money on their medication by using Prescription Hope.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Trelegy Ellipta If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Trelegy Ellipta Inhaler medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Trelegy Ellipta: Prescribed To Treat COPD And Chronic Bronchitis
Trelegy Ellipta is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Trelegy Ellipta is slightly less popular than other anticholinergics. Trelegy has 3 long-acting medications in the one inhaler taken once daily. It works by reducing inflammation and improves lung function.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Trelegy is not approved to be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Patients should always carry a rescue inhaler with them in case of an emergency.
- Trelegy should not be used if you have allergic reactions to milk proteins or any other ingredients contained in the medication. Seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Take Trelegy exactly how it is prescribed.
- If breathing problems get worse, do not get better, or if you are having to use your rescue inhaler more than usual, then call your doctor.
- Serious side effects of Trelegy may include infection in the mouth, pneumonia, weakened immune system, reduced adrenal function, sudden breathing problems, increased blood pressure, nervous system problems, bone thinning, vision impairment, and urination problems.
- Common side effects may include upper respiratory tract infection; pneumonia; bronchitis; thrush in your mouth and throat; headache; back pain; joint pain; flu; inflammation of the sinuses; runny nose and sore throat; taste disturbance; constipation; painful and frequent urination; nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea; mouth and/or throat pain.
- To prevent fungal infection in the mouth, rinse your mouth out with water after each use.
- Prior to using Trelegy, talk to your doctor about all other medications you are using to prevent putting yourself at risk of having adverse side effects. Taking medications that contain a long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonist (LABA) or an anticholinergic with Trelegy is not safe.
Also, let your doctor know about any medical conditions you have or have had to ensure Trelegy is safe for you to use.
Is there a Trelegy Ellipta generic available?
- There is no generic version of Trelegy Ellipta on the market currently. Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Trelegy generic, but the medication is illegal and could be harmful if taken or used. Consult your healthcare provider about the best options for purchasing your medications.
For more information about Trelegy Ellipta and to determine if it is right for you, talk to your doctor.
Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that can obtain Trelegy for the set price of $60.00 per month. Our patient advocates work directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain FDA-approved medications for a set price of $60.00 per month.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application.