Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Tasigna Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Tasigna (Nilotinib) Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Tasigna (Nilotinib) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Tasigna Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Tasigna Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Tasigna coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Tasigna coupon, individuals looking for a Tasigna coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Tasigna If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Tasigna medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Tasigna: Prescribed To Treat Leukemia
Tasigna is a medication that targets proteins in cancer cells and stops the cells from growing. It is used to treat chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Tasigna has the potential to cause QTc prolongation, which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and be life-threatening.
- Other serious side effects may include low blood cell counts, decreased blood flow to legs, heart, and brain; pancreatitis, liver problems, tumor lysis syndrome, bleeding problems, fluid retention, lactose, total gastrectomy, and effects on growth in children.
- The most common side effects may include nausea, diarrhea, rash, cough, headache, constipation, tiredness, muscle and joint pain, itching, vomiting, fever, night sweats, and common cold symptoms.
- Tell your doctor about new or worsening side effects. Your doctor should monitor your side effects regularly during check-ups.
- Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice, as this may increase the amount of Tasigna in your blood leading to adverse side effects.
- Tasigna can cause harm to an unborn baby. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant. Women who are able to become pregnant should use effective birth control during treatment and for at least two weeks after the last dose.
- Do not breastfeed while taking Tasigna.
- Certain medications may interact with Tasigna causing serious adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to make sure Tasigna is right for you.
Is there a Tasigna generic available?
- There is currently not a generic version of Tasigna available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Tasigna generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit that may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice about purchasing your prescription medications.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Tasigna for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Tasigna at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.