Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Stivarga Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Stivarga Through Prescription Hope
Are you looking for a place to get your Stivarga (Regorafenib) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan. If your Stivarga cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify To Get My Stivarga Medication Through Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works for thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Individuals and families earning less than $200,000 per year may qualify for Prescription Hope. If our advocates cannot obtain Stivarga for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once your application is approved, the first shipment of prescription medication typically arrives within 2 to 4 weeks, with refills
coming on a regular schedule. Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope a Stivarga Coupon, or Insurance Plan?
Prescription Hope is not a Stivarga coupon or insurance policy. This is also not a Stivarga generic. Instead, Prescription Hope obtains your brand-name medicines directly from the U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs. Individuals looking for a Stivarga coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
Furthermore, there are no application fees or hidden charges for Prescription Hope. In the event Prescription Hope cannot obtain a prescription medication, there will never be a fee for that medication.
Could Prescription Hope Obtain My Other Prescription Medications As Well?
for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through our medication access service, Prescription Hope can obtain any of your prescription medications on our medication list. The top-100 prescribed medications in the United States are accessible on our medication list. Although we do not cover generic medications, if you are prescribed a generic you cannot afford we encourage you to still apply as we may be able to get the brand name equivalent.
If we cannot help you obtain a medication, we will not charge you for that prescription medication. Apply with Prescription Hope now, and start living a better life with affordable prescription medication.
Can I still Use Prescription Hope For Stivarga If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Prescription Hope can work with many insurance plans as a value-added program, filling the coverage gap individuals may fall into. Because our program is not an insurance plan, there are no copays, deductibles, or medication tiers for you affordable prescription medications. When you use Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
As a trusted partner for insurance organizations, Prescription Hope can help insured individuals maintain their policies by obtaining their prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Contact us today to learn more about how we help insured patients obtain prescription medications.
Stivarga: Prescribed To Treat Different Types Of Cancer
Stivarga is a prescription medication taken once daily by mouth to treat colon or rectal cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumor, and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Stivarga has not been approved to be safe and effective for those under the age of 18.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Stivarga may cause harm to an unborn baby. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. If you or your pregnant can become pregnant, then you should use effective birth control during treatment and for at least 2 months after the last dose.
- Do not breastfeed during treatment or for at least 2 weeks after the last dose.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include infection, severe bleeding, bowel perforation, hand-foot skin reaction, high blood pressure, heart attack, reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome (RPLS), and wound healing problems.
- The most common side effects may include abdomen pain, tiredness, weakness, diarrhea, decreased appetite, infection, voice change or hoarseness, increase in certain liver function tests, fever; swelling, pain, and redness of the lining in your mouth, throat, stomach, and bowel (mucositis); and weight loss.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions including if you have or have had liver problems, bleeding problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, or plan to have surgery.
- Certain medications may interact with Stivarga causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
Is there a Stivarga generic available?
- There is currently not a generic version of Stivarga available. Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell you an illegal and counterfeit version of a Stivarga generic. The medication may be harmful. Ask your healthcare provider for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
For more information about Stivarga and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
Those prescribed Stivarga may be able to access prescription medication with the help of Prescription Hope. As the nation’s fastest-growing pharmacy program, Prescription Hope can obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications from over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Apply today, and begin obtaining your prescription medications at an affordable price through Prescription Hope.