Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Soolantra Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Soolantra Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Soolantra (Ivermectin) medication at an affordable cost? Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Soolantra Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Soolantra Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Soolantra Coupon Card Or Insurance Product?Are you looking for Soolantra coupon? Prescription Hope is not a Soolantra coupon card or an insurance policy. Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, offering access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. Although Prescription Hope is not a Soolantra coupon, individuals looking for a Soolantra coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Soolantra If I Have Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Soolantra medication at an affordable cost. In addition, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Soolantra: Prescribed To Treat Rosacea
Soolantra is indicated for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of rosacea and helps decrease symptoms, such as redness and swelling. Soolantra should be used exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor. It is usually applied once a day
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Soolantra is only meant to be used on the face. Be sure to clean the area prior to application.
- Avoid allowing the medication to have contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth. Rinse with water right away if this does happen.
- Your risk of serious side effects will increase if you use more than the recommended amount. A pea-sized amount is the typical recommended amount for each use.
- The most common side effect is skin irritation, such as itching or burning. If the side effects continue or worsen, consult your doctor.
- It has not yet been fully determined if Soolantra has an impact on an unborn child. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant to ensure the safety of your child.
- You should not use Soolantra if you are breastfeeding, as the medication may pass through breastmilk which can cause adverse side effects in the nursing child.
Before using Soolantra, talk to your doctor about all of your medical conditions and any medications you are taking to ensure it is safe for you. Some drug interactions have the potential to cause adverse side effects or impact a medication’s effectiveness.
Is there a Soolantra generic available?
- There is currently no generic form of Soolantra available in the United States. Please note: Purchasing medications from fraudulent pharmacies, even if they claim to have a Soolantra generic, can be dangerous as the medications are illegal. Ask your healthcare provider for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information on Soolantra and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
If you are experiencing side effects or have questions about the medication you are prescribed, contact your healthcare provider immediately. Prescription Hope can obtain Soolantra for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Our advocates work with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to offer access to over 1,500 brand-name medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to offer access to over 1,500 brand-name medications. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.