Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Sensipar Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Sensipar Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Sensipar (Cinacalcet) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Sensipar Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Sensipar Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Sensipar Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Sensipar coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Sensipar Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Sensipar coupon, individuals looking for a Sensipar coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Sensipar If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Sensipar medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Sensipar: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (HPT)Sensipar is a prescription medication that treats secondary hyperparathyroidism. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Sensipar if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you have low calcium levels then you should not take this medication.
- Serious side effects may include low calcium levels, gastrointestinal bleeding, low blood pressure, and adynamic bone disease.
- The most common side effects may include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions to ensure Sensipar is safe for you to take.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as certain drug interactions can occur leading to severe adverse side effects.
- Discuss the risks and benefits of taking Sensipar during pregnancy or breastfeeding with your doctor.
- There is a generic version of Sensipar currently available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Sensipar generic medication which may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.