Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Jan 15 2024)
Is Your Promacta Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Promacta Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Promacta (Eltrombopag) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Promacta Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Promacta Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Promacta medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Promacta Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Promacta discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Promacta Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Promacta If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Promacta medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Promacta: Prescribed To Individuals Fighting Chronic Immune (Idiopathic) Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
Promacta helps increase platelets in your body. It is used to treat low platelets caused by chronic immune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) or chronic hepatitis C infection. This medication can also be used in patients with severe aplastic anemia. Promacta is for adults and children of at least 1 year and older.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Take Promacta exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor. It is usually recommended that you take this medication on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
- Serious side effects may include liver problems, high platelet counts, higher risks of blood counts, and new or worsening cataracts. Long-term use of Promacta may lead to blood cell disorders.
- The most common side effects include upper respiratory infection, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, urinary tract infection, pain or inflammation in your mouth or throat, muscle aches, and abnormal liver function tests.
- If you have chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) and take Promacta medication with Interferon and Ribavirin treatment, this may increase your risk for liver problems. If your healthcare provider tells you to stop treatment with Interferon and Ribavirin, you will also need to stop taking Promacta.
- Promacta is not used in the treatment of people with a precancerous condition called myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). If you have MDS and take Promacta, your MDS condition may worsen and become acute myelogenous leukemia.
- If you stop treatment with Promacta suddenly, then your risk of bleeding may be higher than before.
- Do not breastfeed while taking Promacta. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child.
- It is not yet known if this medication will cause harm to an unborn child. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. It is recommended that you use effective birth control during and 7 days after taking Promacta.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions including if you have had blood clots, a bone marrow disorder, blood cancer, kidney disease, liver problems, or cataracts.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as drug interactions can occur leading to adverse reactions. Tell your doctor if you are taking antacids, vitamins, or products that contain calcium, iron, aluminum, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
- Before taking Promacta, be sure to tell your doctor if you are of Asian ancestry (such as Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, or Chinese). You may need a lower dose of this medication.
If you begin experiencing a severe allergic reaction or prolonged side effects that worry you, then call your doctor or seek medical treatment right away if necessary.
Is there a Promacta generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Promacta available in the United States. Do not purchase medications from fraudulent online pharmacies that claim to have a Promacta generic. The medication is illegal and may be harmful. Consult your physician for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information about Promacta and to find out how it may impact you, consult your doctor.
Prescription Hope can obtain a Promacta discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Promacta at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.