Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Jan 18 2023)
Is Your Prezista Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Prezista Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Prezista (Darunavir) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed HIV medications on a national level including Biktarvy, and many more, all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Prezista Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Prezista Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If your Prezista cost is too much, we can help you.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Prezista Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Prezista discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Prezista Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Prezista If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Prezista medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Prezista: Prescribed To Individuals Fighting HIV-1
Prezista is an antiretroviral medicine that is used with other medications to treat HIV. This medicine is not a cure for HIV. This medicine can lower, but not fully prevent, the risk of spreading HIV to others.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Prezista if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This medication should not be used in children under 3 years of age.
- Before taking Prezista, let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding. you should not breastfeed while taking this medication, as you run the risk of passing HIV to your nursing child. It is not known if Prezista will pass through breast milk.
- Serious side effects can occur, which may include:
- High blood sugar, diabetes, or worsening of diabetes.
- Increased bleeding in patients with hemophilia.
- Changes in body fat.
- Changes in your immune system. Your immune system can become stronger and start fighting hidden infections in your body.
- Skin reactions or rash.
- Liver problems. Your doctor should monitor your liver function before and during your treatment. If you have long-term hepatitis, your doctor should monitor your blood tests frequently, as you have an increased risk of developing liver problems.
- The most common side effects of Prezista may include diarrhea, nausea, rash, headache, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions, especially if you have liver problems (hepatitis B or C), diabetes, or hemophilia.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal products. Drug interactions are possible and can lead to severe adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there a Prezista generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Prezista available in the United States. Please note that fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal or counterfeit Prezista generic, which may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information regarding Prezista and its effects, consult your healthcare provider.
Prescription Hope can obtain a Prezista discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Prezista at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.