Premarin Cream Coupon (Conjugated Estrogens)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Premarin Cream Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Premarin Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Premarin (conjugated estrogens) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Premarin Cream Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Premarin Cream Medication With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope A Premarin Cream Coupon Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not a Premarin coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Premarin If I Have Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Premarin medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent health insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Premarin: Prescribed To Treat Hot Flashes And Prevent OsteoporosisPremarin (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream is a medication that is used to treat hot flashes and prevent osteoporosis. It is also used to treat women who have low hormone levels or those who have had their ovaries removed. Premarin Cream Side Effects and Important Safety Information:
- Using estrogen by itself may increase your chance of getting cancer of the uterus.
- Do not use estrogens, with or without progestins, to prevent heart attacks, heart disease, dementia or strokes.
- Using estrogen by itself can increase your risk of getting cancer of the uterus (womb).
- Using estrogens, whether it’s with or without progestins, may increase your risk of dementia according to a study of women 65 years of age or older.
- Premarin Cream should not be used if you have unusual vaginal bleeding, had a stroke or heart attack, have or had cancer, have or had blood clots or liver problems, are allergic to any of its ingredients, have a bleeding disorder, or are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
- Common side effects include abdominal pain, asthenia, pain, back pain, headache, flatulence, nausea, depression, insomnia, breast pain, endometrial hyperplasia, leucorrhea, vaginal hemorrhage, and vaginitis.
- Estrogens can increase your risk of gallbladder disease. Stop taking the medication if you begin to have loss of vision, pancreatitis, or liver problems.
- Let your doctor know if you are taking any other medications, such as a thyroid hormone.
- Before using Premarin, talk to your doctor about your past and present medical conditions to find out if it is safe for you to use.
- There is currently no generic version of Premarin available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Premarin generic. This medication may be harmful if used as it is an illegal counterfeit. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.