Orthovisc (Sodium Hyaluronate)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Feb 13 2023)
Is Your Orthovisc Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Orthovisc Through Prescription Hope!Are you looking for a place to get your Orthovisc (Sodium Hyaluronate) medication at an affordable price? Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Orthovisc Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Orthovisc Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope An Orthovisc Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?Prescription Hope is not an Orthovisc coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Orthovisc Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Orthovisc coupon, individuals looking for an Orthovisc coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope! When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Orthovisc If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Orthovisc medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles. Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana. When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Orthovisc: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For OsteoarthritisOrthovisc is an injectable medication used to treat pain in the knees that is caused by osteoarthritis. Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not receive Orthovisc if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- It is not known if this medication will cause harm to an unborn baby. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- It is not known if Orthovisc will pass through breastmilk causing harm to a nursing child. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child.
- Orthovisc is injected directly into your knee, typically given by your healthcare provider.
- The most common side effects may include joint pain, stiffness, swelling, itching, numbness, headache, dizziness, back pain, or injection site reaction.
- Notify your doctor if you have increased knee pain, signs of infection, or bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions including if you have an infection in your knee or if you have bleeding or blood clot problems.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as certain drug interactions may cause severe adverse side effects.
- A generic version of Orthovisc is available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal Orthovisc generic medication which may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.